909 N M Street, Tacoma WA 98403
The Alberta building is located in Tacoma’s historic North Slope neighborhood.
A six unit multifamily property with three floors, two units on each floor.
Five of the units are two bedroom, one bath.
One of the units is a one bedroom, one bath.
Offered for $900,000.00
Unit 1: 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,025 square feet
Unit 2: 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,200 square feet
Unit 3: 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,200 square feet
Unit 4: 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,200 square feet
Unit 5: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, around 600-650 square feet
Unit 6: 2 bedroom, 1 bath 1,025 square feet
Two of the six units in the Alberta have their own balconies (units 3&4).
- Uncovered gravel parking out back, solely for the tenants at Alberta.
- Secure entrance in the front and back of the building.
- Leases note no animals.
- Coin operated washers and dryers may be leased, currently managed and maintained with “Wash.”
- Electrical is metered separately for each unit.
- Property has a fire sprinkler system.
- Water heaters are newer.
- Gas is available.
- Property has been professionally managed. There is no contract with the current manager.
- Owner has paid for lawn services. Tenants maintain the common areas inside.
- Sidewalks out front, gravel parking out back, and paved alleyway behind the building.
When you enter from the front of the building, entry is secured with code needed to access.
The rear entry of the building is also secured with a code to enter. Down the stairs is where you will find the coin operated laundry machines.
Street parking is available in the front of the building, and there are at least six spots in the parking area in the back. The neighborhood is beautiful! There are many trees lining the paved sidewalks, and charming historic homes. In this neighborhood, you will find a healthy mix of single family homes, lovely historic homes, multifamily buildings, and apartment complexes. As someone who rented for six years just a few buildings over, I appreciated being able to walk ten minutes to The Stadium District, including Wright Park, and Cosmonaut Coffee. You are a five minute walk to a local favorite, Hanks.
If you have any further questions about this listing, feel free to pop me a text at (253) 691-0688 or send me an email at Keryn@windermere.com. Check out the video tour here showing the common areas, exterior of the building, and neighborhood footage.
Keryn Giguere | Realtor®
Windermere Professional Partners